Category: MedTech & IndustrialTech
AUXSYS develops and produces active high-performance exoskeletons for a wide range of applications in disaster control, explosive ordnance disposal and CBRN, firefighting operations or rescue. Exoskeletons are designed to relieve or support their wearers in a wide range of activities and for this purpose have components such as
– sensor technology and evaluation to determine the wearer’s will to move,
– real-time data networks in the exoskeleton for control,
– highly efficient electronics and actuators to support the wearer,
– software to control and augment the exoskeleton and wearer,
– lightweight construction with carbon fiber reinforced plastic.